top of page

Market Research Group

Public·11 members
Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Where Can I Buy Frosted Toast Crunch

You just have to try these dry with seedless grapes. Really. Wow. They do have some cinnamon, but just enough for the fruit. Cinnamon Toast Crunch would have too much for that combination. The lighter frosted toast crunch might work with other fruits also.

where can i buy frosted toast crunch

Tired of the same old breakfast routine? Introducing NEW Frosted Toast Crunch, with the delicious taste of frosted vanilla*, this cereal is totally irresistible. Just one bite of the new Frosted Toast Crunch will send you into breakfast bliss, with each crunch square baked with the delightful taste of frosted vanilla and dusted with a delicious dash of cinnamon.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch (CTC),[1] known as Croque-Cannelle in French Canada and Curiously Cinnamon in the UK (previously Cinnamon Grahams), and as a variant called Cini Minis in other European and Latin American countries, is a brand of breakfast cereal produced by General Mills and Nestlé. First produced in 1984,[2] the cereal aims to provide the taste of cinnamon toast in a crunch cereal format. The cereal consists of small squares or rectangles of wheat and rice covered with cinnamon and sugar. The cereal is puffed and when immersed in milk, it makes a "snap" noise, similar to Rice Krispies. In most European countries and North America, the product is sold in boxes. In Poland and Russia the cereal is sold in bags. The product was originally marketed outside Europe with the mascot of a jolly baker named Wendell. Wendell was replaced as a mascot by the "Crazy Squares", sentient Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares that often eat each other in commercials.

The cereal reminds me of when I was a little girl and loved sprinkling a little sugar across my toast. At my grandmothers house she had turbinado or raw sugar which made it extra crunchy. They have taken that taste and turned it into a new cereal.

These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies are like a snickerdoodle cookie but blasted with tons of cinnamon toast crunch flavor and finished with a cream cheese frosting. They have an epic combination of cinnamon, sugar and white chocolate chips! You're going to love them!

I love this recipe so much! I used to buy cinnamon toast crunch all the time, but since I was the only one who ate it in the house I would always have so much of it left in the box. This is the perfect use for it, thanks so much for the recipe ? 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page